[Image Credit – www.lisacongdon.com]
This event has been and gone but you don’t have to miss out – you can watch the recording HERE.
The past four weeks have been a huge change for ALL of us. Working from home, limited retail, homeschooling kids, home hair salons (God forbid!), and the new experience of ‘lockdown birthdays’ just to name a few!
We are all in a restructure, not of a business but of THE WORLD.
And with that restructure, we all have the opportunity to review and realign OUR LIVES.
My special guest (and Soul Sister!) Lisa O’Neill believes this is the perfect time to reassess what we thought we wanted and needed in our lives against what we have discovered we know we want and need. She wants you to use the precious time we have before the vacuum of life reopens to really think about what it is you want.
Lisa is an expert in ‘life-by-design’ and she is passionate about developing our ability to lead ourselves. She believes we are all self-led. That all of the answers we need are inside us but that at an early age we stop trusting ourselves, our rational minds take over, and we become caught up in the world’s expectations.
Well, that world has temporarily stopped! And Lisa wants you to know you have been given a gift.
You get to choose what your world looks like now. You get to decide.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THIS SESSION:
In this ONE HOUR human-to-human webinar, you’ll get the opportunity to:
- LAUGH out loud. I make no apologies for the fact there may be some ‘colourful language’ but you know what? I reckon we can do with a bit more light and playfulness in our lives AND Lisa is one of the funniest people I know. Imagine if Tony Robbins was a woman AND a stand up comedian and you’re on the right track!
- PAUSE for thought about your life and how you’re living it – what do you REALLY want and need?
- ASK Lisa and me anything you like in a Q&A session at the end.
This FREE leadership development session starts promptly at 2.00pm on Wednesday 29 April – REGISTER HERE.
If you cannot make this event and only want to watch the recorded session, please do not register as we will send out the recorded session next week as part of our regular Fully Human updates. If you have not already, you can subscribe to our Fully Human updates HERE.
In preparation, please:
- Ensure you don’t have a meeting finishing immediately before this (give yourself at least 10 mins for a leg stretch, loo break, and grabbing a glass of water)
- Be on-line and good to go with your other devices off, including email alerts (a session like this takes all your attention and we’d hate you to miss anything)
- Have a pen and paper handy (we still love analogue note taking!)
Kate is the Founder & Creative Director of Blacksmith www.blacksmith.co.nz, a specialist leadership development practice focused on the development of human-centred leaders and fully human organisations.
For more than 20 years Kate has worked in the people, culture and leadership space, building a reputation for sharp insights, compassionate challenge, warmth, and energy. Over that time she has worked within a range of industries and organisations, with leaders from the boardroom to the front line, all of whom have demonstrated their capacity for personal and collective evolution.
She believes it’s time for a new kind of leader:human-centred leaders who together will create the world we need for our shared future. Leaders who are examples of what’s possible when we commit to the highest levels of humanity and responsibility in the ways that we live, lead and do business.
Feisty, funny and fabulous. Lisa has the rare ability to deliver powerful messages through side-splitting humour and is a highly sought-after keynote speaker and MC across Australia and New Zealand.
After more than a decade on stage, Lisa is consistently top-rated by corporate and conference audiences alike. Participants love her straight-talking, refreshing wisdom and infectious laughter. They respond to her call to live big lives and to become the best version of themselves.
Lisa is also the author of several books including ‘Juggling in High Heels – How to Organise Chaos’, ‘The Lickable Third’ and her latest book, ‘Everything You Want’.
I hope you’ll join me and explore how to be just a little bit more fully human.