Written by Kate Billing, Founder & Creative Director, Blacksmith
A 2 minute read & 35 minute watch
Usually a real world event, the Summit is running on-line throughout July 2020, with interviews with 20 Kiwi women of all ages, backgrounds and walks of life/business. Featuring authors, CEOs, business leaders, elite athletes, entrepreneurs, global speakers, experts in their field, and young women driven to make a difference, they all choose to call Aotearoa home. Topics include wellness, mindfulness, leadership, sports, resilience, social impact business, and nutrition.
I was delighted to be part of this inspiring initiative, sharing some thoughts and experiences that I hope will be pause-provoking for anyone who listens, not just women.
In this 35-minute conversation, Jess and I talk about:
- my four-element model for human-centred leadership
- authenticity, the fragmented self and flexible identity
- wholeness vs oneness and how they’re not the same thing
- complexity, experimentation and the co-creative potential of our emerging COVID-world
- the organisation as a human-system and the body as a metaphor
- my personal journey to who and where I am including 20 years ‘lost in the long grass’
- prioritising ourselves so we can stay fit to play the long game; and
- we are all weird – be daring and fly your freak flag!
Click on the image below to watch the video
Each interview is available FREE for 24 hours, but Jess has kindly agreed to make her interview with me available long term for our Blacksmith Fully Human Tribe.
If you would like to hear the other 19 interviews, you can purchase ‘forever access’ to the 8 hours of content for just $49 during the month of July ($99 thereafter). Find out more HERE.
SIGN UP to receive our regular Fully Human update and get my next Real Room conversation delivered straight to your inbox!